Re: Mac folks who run 10.7?

Hi Ladislav,

We have already dropped support for 10.6--I think sometime last year.  I
believe Apple stopped security patches for it 6 months prior to that, so
you probably don't want to put your machine on the net :)  IIRC, It was due
to an ever increasing  dependency gap as our dependencies stopped working
on 10.6, but it might have been Python support, actually.

Let me know if you decide to upgrade to 10.7.

Adam Wolf