Re: PCB Layouting with OpenGL Mode: What I miss.

Hi everyone,

I also think this is an important bug / flaw, the e for edit and the
shortcuts to change layers are in my opinion the most importants. I would
love to always use the openGL mode but I find myself working always with
non-opengl mode because of the shortcuts.

If I new enough about the code organization of KiCad I would try to fix
this but I need a lot of time yet to get my head around it.