Latest trackpad tests on OSX nightly r5640

Application: kicad
Version: (2015-05-03 BZR 5640)-product Release build
wxWidgets: Version 3.0.2 (debug,UTF-8,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC 4.2.1,STL containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 14.3.0 x86_64), 64 bit, Little endian, wxMac
Boost version: 1.54.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON
         USE_FP_LIB_TABLE=HARD_CODED_ON
         BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON

In the limited testing that I am doing, there appears to be no change from the last test.

I was unable to crash the Cairo view of pcbnew.

The only changes I can recommend are:

Reduce the sensitivity of the two finger zoom action on both eeschema and pcbnew

When two finger SHIFT and CMD panning of pcbnew using OpenGL and Cairo, stop the panning when the edge of the paper comes into the viewing window. This works fine using the Default view.

Put a check mark to the left of the menu entries to indicate which view is active as in:

     View->

\f1 \uc0\u10004 \u65039 <--- This is a checkmark in the Mac Textedit rtf document - codes might be useful.
\f0     Switch Canvas to Default
         Switch Canvas  o OpenGL
         Switch Canvas to Cairo