GAL canvas questions and help.

As we approach the stable release I'm taking inventory to see what needs
to be completed before that happens.  I have a some questions about the
GAL canvas and am looking for some help to resolve a few minor issues.

* Is the documentation complete for the match pair/route length router?
  I didn't see it in the asciidoc repo.

* I was looking at the push shove router documentation and it's still
  documented separately from the Pcbnew documentation.  Can someone
  merge the p&s router documentation as a separate section or in the
  "Routing" section of the Pcbnew documentation?  This should be part
   of the Pcbnew documentation.  New users are unlikely to be aware
   that the p&s router documentation is separate from the Pcbnew
   docs.

* Having the "Route" menu in Pcbnew always enabled is likely to confuse
  new users who don't understand that the p&s and matched pair routing
  are not available in the default canvas.  Can someone please either
  disable the Route menu entry or redraw the menu without the Route
  entry when the legacy canvas is enabled?

Thanks,