Re: kicad main icons - minor improvements

People recognize icons quickly by their silhouettes. This is already pretty hard with the existing KiCad icon set, and you're making it harder, by making so many icons into a "symbol on top of paper". I agree that the icons need work, but we've got to keep good UI design practices in mind while doing it.

Can you do them in a way that makes them *more* individually distinctive?

--
Chris