Re: kicad pdf documentation gets open in Gimp

Hi Stefan,
actually /usr/share/applications/defaults.list among one gazilion lines
says:
application/pdf=evince.desktop;atril.desktop

I am pretty sure I could fix the problem. The thing is, it will not solve
the problem for other people in the same situation.

Any idea for a solution implementable in kicad? a good idea?

fabrizio

--
Fabrizio Tappero