Re: hard crash with pcbnew

> On May 6, 2015, at 1:03 PM, Maciej Sumiński <maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 05/06/2015 09:55 PM, Andy Peters wrote:> Using Adam’s nightly OS X
> builds, most recently BZR 5645, pcbnew is repeatedly crashing. It
> happens on both my 10.9 machine and my 10.10 machine. In OpenGL mode, it
> seems to get confused about menus, or something. It happens if I
> right-click to do something. I am not exactly sure what conditions cause
> it. Attached is the relevant part of the bug report:
>>

>> Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
>>
>> Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
>> Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
>>
>> Application Specific Information:
>> *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
> 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Menu to be set as submenu
> is already a submenu of some menu.'
>> abort() called
>> terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
>
> Hi Andy,
>
> Do you recall what was the last working revision?

Orson, I knew that was the first question to be asked!

I believe it was 5562, which I had built myself. I’m away from that machine right now. It might have been later because I started to use Adam’s builds after that one, and I actually completed a layout and sent it for fab last week and I did not have this crash.

-a