Re: hard crash with pcbnew

I can also quickly throw together a new debug build on my server if someone
has a link to the patch whenever it comes out.  A lot of the work I did
while setting up the nightlies was enabling things like this, so I can
quickly make new builds in a parallel track before changing "mainline".

Adam Wolf