Help needed to fix a minor issue in GAL mode

Hi, Orson.

I need your help to fix a minor but very strange issue in Pcbnew, in GAL
mode, relative to hot keys.

This is about grid selection from hotkeys (next and previous grid
selection with 'N' and 'shift N' keys, and also fast grid selection).

In legacy mode, all is OK, but in GAL mode the actual grid on screen is
not updated.

When PCB_BASE_FRAME::SetNextGrid() and PCB_BASE_FRAME::SetPrevGrid() are
called from the OnHotKey(), the grid combo box is updated as expected,
but the grid shown on screen does not change (is not updated).

I made some tests, and if these same functions are called from for
instance a dialog, the grid shown on screen is updated.

This is only when these functions are called from a hotkey the issue
appears.

In other words, for me the call:

GetToolManager()->RunAction( "common.Control.gridPreset", true, value);

works fine when called from a dlg (or combo box) event, but not from
OnHotKey() (called from a wxKeyEvent event ).

Currently, I am unable to fix this minor issue.

Thanks for your help.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups