Re: KiCad feature videos?

This is an old video, and its totally unrelated to the latest kicad
goodness, but it has some charm. Nowdays we have a *much* better 3D export.
If you like it feel free to use or remove the last seconds.

https://vimeo.com/62033928
https://vimeo.com/66485823

It was made with kicad+freecad+recordmydesktop.

Regards

Marcos