who has been able to make a mac build in the last month?

Hi folks,

The nightly OS X builds are continuing fine.

I am debugging some issues on my development machine.

Who is able to make a Mac build, and what version of XCode are you running?

The issues I'm having are mismatches between wx and boost and kicad.  When
I build for 10.7 on 10.10, like I do on the build cluster, I get an issue
where wx doesn't appear to be built for 10.7, but kicad is, so there's a
linking issue.

When I build for 10.10 on 10.10, after clearning out all my builds and
everything, I get an issue where boost and kicad don't appear to be built
with the same version.

I'm going to try another OS X machine, but I don't have a limitless supply
of Macs, and there's absolutely no way I'm going to touch my build cluster
at this point :)

It may be some artifact left over i'm not seeing--it may be a bug in my
build scripts, or it may be an issue caused by an XCode update I did about
a month ago.

Adam Wolf

Follow ups