Re: KiCad feature videos?

Hi Cirilo,

thank you for your reply.
I knew that it is possible to add modules in IDF and then export these modules within the board, but this would need a double work in defining 3D models for the board, that are already defined as vrml models.

I meant that would be useful to make the IDF exporter able to convert VRML models in IDF models directly inside the exporting process, as it is done for the bare pcb board. That would make the IDF export file ready for 3D interchange data and 'transparent' for kicad users.

thank you again
Maurice