From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Marcos Chaparro [nitrousnrg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 May 2015 22:17
To: KiCad Developers
Subject: [Kicad-developers] 8 years of kicad dev (gource video)

Hi,
I guess some of you guys are in this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3UF8GRjIMQ<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3UF8GRjIMQ>

There are lots of little fellows helping there. Feel free to use the video for whatever reason, the command to render it is in the description. I should have used bigger fonts...

Regards

--
Marcos