Kicad Presentation at Maker Faire

Hi folks,

I'm back from Maker Faire.  It looks like the Mac nightlies have been
failing for the last few days while I left.  I'll take a look.  It also
looks like the CERN folks have struck again, and done a bunch of good work
to OpenGL mode on OS X--I'll be integrating the patches into the build
script shortly.

The presentations went great--we were on a big stage with a good amount of
people, and the presentation after us was a hands-on one designing a
Raspberry Pi daughterboard using KiCad on a Raspberry Pi 2.

There were a lot of people who were really excited by the last few years of
features!

Garth and Henner were at our talk, and we had a good chat afterwards.
Wayne, we'll have to get you down to San Mateo next spring... :)

I'll post slides shortly, but there were a few updates I wanted to make
before posting them.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L