Re: who has been able to make a mac build in the last month?

Yeah, go for it. My SDK directory also has only 10.9 and 10.10

Bob G

On 05/19/2015 11:09 AM, Adam Wolf wrote:

My build cluster can build from 10.7+.

My personal dev machine can only build for  10.9+. The tricks I was
doing to build for 10.7 appear to not work with the newest Xcode.

If Apple is no longer supporting 10.7, I do not see why we should
either.  I am fine moving to 10.8+.

Before making a change, I need agreement from Wayne, Bernhard, Andy,
and the other Mac folks, or at least non-disagreement. :)

Adam Wolf

On May 19, 2015 11:02 AM, "Johannes Maibaum" <jmaibaum@xxxxxxxxx