Re: who has been able to make a mac build in the last month?

On 5/19/2015 12:09 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> My build cluster can build from 10.7+.
>
> My personal dev machine can only build for  10.9+.  The tricks I was
> doing to build for 10.7 appear to not work with the newest Xcode.
>
> If Apple is no longer supporting 10.7, I do not see why we should
> either.  I am fine moving to 10.8+.
>
> Before making a change, I need agreement from Wayne, Bernhard, Andy, and
> the other Mac folks, or at least non-disagreement. :)

I'll leave this up to the osx devs and users since I'm not in a position
to make an informed decision.  I'm not sure how much sense it makes to
support versions of osx the apple no longer supports.  I'm guessing
folks who don't or can't upgrade can still build kicad on their systems
even if we can no longer support them.