Re: Build issue on r5670?

>> On May 20, 2015 5:47 PM, "Maciej Sumiński" <maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There were already 2 people today who had the same problem. I have just
>> changed the patch, so the modified wx headers contain a #define to
>> indicate that you are building using patched version. I apologize for
>> disturbances.
>>
>> I only had a Mac with Retina screen at hand, so I could not test other
>> displays. I would be grateful for an information if it does not break
>> anything on such hardware.
>

> On May 20, 2015, at 4:19 PM, Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thanks.  I think Andy said he had a non-retina Mac.  I can also hook up to an external non-retina display.
>
> Adam Wolf

Indeed I do have two non-retina Macs.

I tried building earlier on the MBP, but again I ran into an issue building wxPython:

running install_egg_info
Writing /Users/andy/Projects/kicad-build/wx-bin/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-osx_cocoa/wxPython-3.0.2.0-py2.7.egg-info
warning: wx_install: path file '/Users/andy/Projects/kicad-build/wx-bin/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-osx_cocoa.pth' not created

I have no idea what this means, but it doesn’t install wxWidgets properly so Kicad builds fail.

-a