Re: hard crash with pcbnew

Wayne agreed, so the patch has been committed in 5673. There is just one
reminder - please test the patch thoroughly before the stable release,
as later we will only backport patches that cause KiCad to crash.

There were minor changes to fix code formatting. I updated the patch to
apply cleanly against wx 3.0.2 and applied the same trick as for the
Retina patch, so there is a #define that indicates presence of the patch.

Adam, it looks like you may need to rebuild wxWidgets again, that is a
busy week.

Regards,
Orson