KiCad GUI Translations

> Le 22/05/2015 09:25, Dashie a écrit :
> Thanks for your interest in Kicad.
>
> GUI French translation is up to date.
> If you have issues with it, you are not using the lasted versions of
> Kicad or dictionaries (or files mismatch).
>
> When making GUI translations, only the latest files from our Launchpad
> server should be used.
>
> We *need* help to translate the user documentation, especially the
> latest doc, which uses now an ascii format (asciidoc format), and the
> old translated files are no more usable.
> Ans especially the French doc (I cannot make it: I have the hands full
> with the code development and the English doc update)
>
> See the site https://github.com/ciampix/ to contribute to the doc
> translation.
> Marco Ciampa is the maintainer of this repository.
>
> Thanks, Marco and other translators, I know this is an hard work.
>

> --
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

I'm not really sure about that, so consider that as just a suggestion
(not an advice):
May be it would be nice to setup some online translation framework
like pootle (http://pootle.translatehouse.org/) for either doc and
gui.
I haven't used it a lot myself but it seems really nice for monitoring
the process and discuss mistakes.

Follow ups