Re: Ideas on higher-visibility indication of (un)connected pins?

I think option #2 is good, the one where we remove the red circle when
it is connected.  This is also analog with what we see on the plots.
The alternative of "greying it out" when connected it also an option
(proposal #3),
then one can easily see where the connection point is, even though it
is connected. One should consider on what layer it is rendered if one
puts a junction dont on the point. But I don't really think that using
another red is really nessesary. Maybe I am coloured (pun intended) by
the fact that I am used it the circle as it is now.