Re: KiCad GUI Translations

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 03:47:54PM +0300, Fat-Zer wrote:
> I'm not really sure about that, so consider that as just a suggestion
> (not an advice):
> May be it would be nice to setup some online translation framework
> like pootle (http://pootle.translatehouse.org/) for either doc and
> gui.
> I haven't used it a lot myself but it seems really nice for monitoring
> the process and discuss mistakes.

That will be certanly added in the (not so distant, I hope) future.

Keep in mind that for translated snapshots will allways be necessary to
add those files directly do the main repo. I do not know of a web
translation tool that handles images too (but I may be wrong/not
updated).

Thank for the suggestion!

Regards,

--