Re: on incorrect polygon behavior

On 08.06.2015 19:42, "Torsten Hüter" wrote:
> Boost.Geometry (not Boost.Polygon) - because this library has almost the same performance compared to Clipper but is more general; because they use metaprogrammin

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the tip. I've known this performance comparison, it shows
Clipper is quite fast and if you combine its speed with simplicity (only
2 very cleanly written source files), it's one of the best libraries
available.

After working with BPL for a while, looking at the quality of the code
and the idea of generic geometry library (BPL authors admit it works
only for integer types, because for floats/doubles rounding is not
handled correctly), I'm sure I'll never use boost for anything
geometry-related.

Tom