clarification on kicad manual

Translatin' things you usually stumble on various quirks.

I wonder if this is the right place to talk about this or if it is better
not to disturb devs and create an ad-hoc doc ml, anyway:

This:  Getting_Started_in_KiCad.adoc:319

----

NOTE: You can rename any default shortcut key by going to *Preferences*
-> **Hotkeys**. Do not forget to save the new keys with *Preferences* ->
**Save preferences**.

----

is wrong since the program saves immediatly any change in hotkey config.

Since also there is not an easy way to reset hotkeys to default, see:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1395442

if someone is working on this could please also correct the manual?

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |