Re: OSX: Pin Table crashes Library Editor

Hi Wayne,

I did it against a ~4 weeks old head of 3.0 branch (so something like pre-3.0.3), there are no changes since 3.0.2 in that areas.
I did a quick check on the main branch and the bad pieces of code are just the same, so it should apply as well there.

Regards
Bernhard