Re: OSX: Pin Table crashes Library Editor

I will make this update in the builder scripts before tonight's builds.

I wonder if we can set up a filename convention for wx patches so they can
be automatically applied.  Anyone opposed to that idea?  I get that we're
going to be maintaining this out-of-tree for after the stable release, but
we can probably figure something out...

Adam Wolf