Re: OSX: Pin Table crashes Library Editor

I agree they will be short lived--on the other hand it looks like many of
the bugs between us and stable reside at least partially in wxwidgets.

I am fine pulling them out of kicad completely and pointing folks at the
kicad depbuilder project, whatever form that may take.

Adam Wolf