Re: patch for solder mask color in 3D viewer

Hi Cirilo,

I tried the patch and I think it is nice and useful for realistic rendering...

e.g. when the solder mask is black or red instead of standard green...
so it is possible to get nice screenshots of the real board...

thank you for the patch!

I would suggest too to add it to the stable release...

Maurice