Re: LIB_TEXT bounding boxes

I'm looking into it, anyway, just wanted to know if anyone knew much
about it. There's always the possibility that I misunderstood something,
since I'm working in a section I haven't been in before, so I'd rather
dive into it myself than waste your time. I'll submit a patch if there
really is a bug here, after I investigate further to figure out
/exactly/ what the problem is.