pcbnew: DXF export missing Line option

Hi,
I'm plotting some mechanical parts using pcbnew

in old stable release (4022) it was possible to plot DXF with the option Mode:Line
then the mechanical DXF exported was fine with single Line objects

now (5785) it is not possible anymore ... it seems that the Line mode option is gone...
the result is an object  double lined as in the attached images...

I tried to just enable 'm_plotModeOpt->Enable( true );' and adding choice Line to the form, but it is not enough...

could someone help me in finding where I should search to add this option?

I think that for exporting mechanical parts (related to the pcb board) it is useful to have Line mode available...

thanks
Maurice