Re: official web page

Yes, it would be nice to have the website updated.
Kicad could have a lot of media coverage given the vast improvements over
the last release and we will need (besides bugfixing) some appealing
screenshots and videos.

If I can I'll prepare screenshots from hackrf, ubertooth, etc for you guys
to review.

Best regards