Re: Stable release update.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&search=Search&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.importance%3Alist=CRITICAL&field.importance%3Alist=HIGH&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on

> There are a few bugs in this list that probably shouldn't have a
> critical or high severity.  I've already commented on bugs that I
> believe should have their severity changed.  The rest need to be
> addressed before the stable branch occurs.  The one that is the most
> disconcerting is the symbol library editor bug #1445848.  If someone can
> come up with a reliable method to reproduce this I would appreciate it.
>  I also think most of the GAL bugs in this list have already been
> addressed.  Can someone please confirm?
>

> Documentation:
>
> Is the documentation ready to be transferred to
> https://github.com/KiCad?  If not, what is left to do?  At one point I
> was waiting on Orson to merge the P&S router documentation and Brian to
> merge the CMake configuration code.  Have both of these been completed?

Yes. Orson put the pns doc in the pcbnew doc and Brian's cmake stuff has
been merged. It can still be improved, but it will build html and pdf now.