PATCH: better annotation dialog checkbox messaging

Hi,
The checkbox labels in the annotation dialog are hard to understand
because they are passive voice and not very clear (What does 'Silent
mode' mean ?).
Also, the default for the 'Automatically close dialog' (which is
false) doesn't really make sense in regluar work. So I changed it.

Patch
https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/better-annotation-dialog-checkbox-messaging.diff

Suggested commit message:
---------------
Change messaging in Dialog checkbox labelling in Annotation dialog
to more easily digestable active speech
   - 'Silent mode' -> 'Always ask for confirmation'. Default on
     (Same behavior as before, though arguably, it is very annoying and
     should probably be default off)
   - 'Automatically close dialog' -> 'Keep this dialog open'
     Also changed the default to _not_ keep the dialog open (what is
     keeping it open even be useful for ?)

(I wonder, is there ever a reason to keep the annotation dialog open ?
This only really makes sense if this is a non-modal dialog).

-h

Follow ups