Re: Stable release update.

> Libraries:
>
> If there are any last minute changes to the symbol, footprint, and/or 3D
> model libraries, now is the time to get that done.  We should probably
> tag the library repos when we release the stable branch so the packagers
> can pull the same libraries if the need be.

I'd like this <https://github.com/KiCad/TO_SOT_Packages_SMD.pretty/issues/1>
to be merged. In a few words, it consists of merging some libraries dating
back from pre-github era into two cleaner ones: TO_SOT_Packages_SMD.pretty
and TO_SOT_Packages_THT.pretty. Possibly also renaming the _ThroughHole
suffix to _THT for the other libraries.