Re: idea for post-release file manipulations

That is a legitimate bug.  Not sure if it is on the tracker yet, but it has
been discussed on the list.

There are plenty of OS X UI issues that should be evaluated before the
stable release.  I suspect moat of then are wxwidgets issues.  *sigh*

Adam Wolf

Adam Wolf