Re: idea for post-release file manipulations

I agree with Adam, this has been on and off for at least a year. But nobody came up with a plan to fix it. Now it seems that we have more OS X developers, so I hope someone will take the ball and run with it.
Jean-PaulAC9GH

-------- Original message --------
From: Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015/06/21  2:38 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Nick Østergaard <oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jean-Paul Louis <louijp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] idea for post-release file manipulations

That is a legitimate bug.  Not sure if it is on the tracker yet, but it has been discussed on the list.
There are plenty of OS X UI issues that should be evaluated before the stable release.  I suspect moat of then are wxwidgets issues.  *sigh*
Adam Wolf
Adam Wolf
Where is the bug listed in the bug tracker Jean-Paul?