Re: Include open source boards as demo projects?

For some reason the images are displayed in my inbox but not in the
launchpad website. See below:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/mrkindustries/t62h47

I agree about moving the demos out of the source code, but its a long shot
for me to suggest that, I don't know what its the best way to have the
projects available for the packagers. It could be a git repo for packagers
or a URL for the user to download the projects.

Marcos