Re: PATCH: remove intermediate modal message in creating NET file that needs annotation first

On 6/22/2015 1:05 PM, Henner Zeller wrote:
> On 22 June 2015 at 09:39, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Henner,
>>
>> This patch fails to apply cleanly against your
>> better-annotation-dialog-checkbox-messaging.diff patch.
>
> I think it conflicted with the "library rescue improvements" patch as
> there were changes in the vicinity.
>
> Updated the patch. Can you try again ?
>   https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/remove-unnecessary-intermediate-step.diff
>
> -h

One small fix I would like to see on this patch is to hide the user
message text control without the dead space at the top of the dialog
box.  I believe if you put the static text control in it's own sizer,
you can hide the sizer and the spacing will take care of itself.  Maybe
you can just hide the static text control.  You may have to call one of
the wxWindows fit functions to get this work properly but it would make
for a nicer looking dialog.