Mouse offset block pcbnew regression?

Hi folks,

I have been wrapping up a board over the last few days, and have been using
both the Linux and OS X builds (I had switched to OS X almost exclusively
about a year ago, only using the Linux build again this weekend.)

I have been having some problems when moving blocks in pcbnew, and I'm
wondering if somehow this is intentional, or if I'm doing something wrong,
or if it's a bug.

I select a block with my mouse, and move the mouse (even one teensy pixel)
to drag the block--the block seems to jump quite a bit. Sometimes all the
way off the board, away from the page borders and everything.

If I exclusively use the keyboard keys, there are no weird jumps.

Just me?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne, LLC