Re: Debug tracing on Windows

Most of the wxLog functions are compiled out in release builds.  You
must create a debug build.  To see the logged output, you must run you
application in either gdb or use a debug viewer such as DebugView
(https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb896647.aspx).  If you use
DebugView, you have to run it as admin.  If you want to view wxLogTrace
messages, you must first set the WXTRACE environment variable to enable
the trace messages.  Everything you want to know about wxLogging can be
found here http://docs.wxwidgets.org/3.0/overview_log.html