Re: New log widged - bacground trouble

On 26.06.2015 14:05, LordBlick wrote:
Can I find out who carried out the attack on my eyes with the white
background? 😜
Dawid,

I did. Feel free to send us a patch which changes the colors the way you
like. We'll accept it as long as I'm still able to work with white
background.
In the past when log was not colorized it was nice white in my system, as in
entry widget above. No offense, only indicates a problem.
Can you write about which file is responsible for log class? I'll try fix.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick