Re: two bugs: trace clearance display and hierarchical sheet pin name redraw fail

On 27.06.2015 08:17, Andy Peters wrote:
> BAR 5822 with Adam’s nightly builds on OS X 10.9 and 10.10.
>
> a) bug # 1469359. In the default canvas, we see the nice outlines for the trace clearance. The clearance indication is not displayed in GAL mode.
Hi Andy,

Does this happen on OSX only? In either case, the interactive router
works a bit different to the old one:
- draws clearances in the 'highlight collisions' mode only (in
shove/walkaround, the clearance is obviously visible...)
- draws clearance zones of the colliding traces instead of the trace
being routed. The reason is the trace being drawn may have different
clearance requirements for different nets/types of colliding objects, so
it's not possible in many cases to draw a single clearance zone. See the
attached drawing.

Cheers,
Tom