Re: PNS diferential pair netnames update

A few years ago, I've made some projects with netnames ended with
-MINUS/-PLUS,
so now I've made some patch, which expands namespace of differential
pairs PNS
router, to enjoy new feature on redesign old projects.

Rather than a static list, I'd like to see a configuration option.

I have to admit you're right about the same I thought, but I did not dare to change the original concept of Orson… ;) This patch does not overwrap any functionality, so it's not a big problem.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick