Re: PNS diferential pair netnames update

On 06/28/2015 10:14 PM, LordBlick wrote:
I have to admit you're right about the same I thought, but I did not
dare to change the original concept of Orson… ;) This patch does not
overwrap any functionality, so it's not a big problem.

Just because I do not feel it is fair to take credit for other people's
work, I need to stress that all the amazing routing goodies are
developed by Tom.
Gloire aux héros!

Cheers,
Orson