Re: PNS diferential pair netnames update

On 30.06.2015 01:20, Chris Pavlina wrote:
> What about doing it differently altogether? Altium, and AFAIK many other
> high-end and midrange tools, allow you to tag nets with properties in
> the schematic editor. We could have a net property for this instead.

What I meant is more or less what A****m does. I even played around a
bit with eeschema code - a net attribute/property can be in the simplest
form a virtual component (with no footprint), connected to a net. In the
fields of such component, one could place all the constraints, this way
we would need no changes to file formats.

Tom