Re: PNS diferential pair netnames update

Something to think about,  for the next version,  the big picture view

You have a data set,  let say in one file,   which contains every thing
related to that PCB, IE: SCH, PCB, simulation data, part supplier's data,
Doc's
you have viewers/clients/users of that data   like SCH viewer,  PCB viewer,
SPICE etc.
At each stage,   lets say the SCH sage it add/edit's data related to it's
view of that file,  Data which it's not interested in, is not display, same
with PCB. Or
pick and place data for manufacturing,  etc.   that way we can have any
number  PCB view's open at the same time.. or SCH view's etc.
it's simple to do,  and fool proof.  And stop re-eventing the wheel all the
time!,  with new SCH format's... new net-list format's..  etc..   it's a
complete mess!

Lachlan