Re: two bugs: trace clearance display and hierarchical sheet pin name redraw fail

Le 30/06/2015 01:04, Tomasz Wlostowski a écrit :
> On 30.06.2015 00:10, Andy Peters wrote:
>> So it’s not a bug, per se, it’s a user’s expectations issue. Chris
>> added my expectations (and I’m sure others have the same expectation)
>> to the wishlist, but I don’t think it merits much attention unless
>> the devs run out of things to do.
>
> Hi Andy,
>
> It's not only a matter of user expectations. The behavior of the legacy
> router is buggy, as the DRC takes into account only the clearance of the
> currently drawn ("head") trace. Obstacles with higher clearances are not
> detected at all.

This is absolutely *false*.
the DRC perfectly takes in account the *clearance of each obstacle*.

You can also easily show *each clearance* in Preferences.
Each item can be displayed with its own clearance.

But for high density board, usually only the clearance to the current
track segment being edited is shown.

Also not perfect, it is a very good help, and yes, this feature should
be considered in GAL mode.

This is an help, just like air wires.

The P&S handles such collisions, but in order to

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS