Re: two bugs: trace clearance display and hierarchical sheet pin name redraw fail

On 30.06.2015 11:34, LordBlick wrote:
> - break(split) segment - needed when I want drag segment with slope („D”
> shortcut), but only to some middle point. Manual joining two selected,
> continuous segments bestead in the same line I see also useful.
Hi,

Unfortunately I don't understand this point. Can you attach some drawing
explaining it?

> - drag segment without slope (sometimes there is need to use other than
> 90/45° angle)
Possible to implement quickly, but with no shove/walkaround. Are you
fine with that?

> - drag footprint with segment's ends
Again, it means no shove/walkaround, at least in the foreseeable future.
Besides, I don't see a clear use case for this feature (it may only work
reasonably well for 2-3 pad components)

> - drag segment end („M”)
In P&S, place the mouse over the end of a segment (or a node in a track)
and press D.

> - accuracy path crossing (with 90° and lowest number of segments)
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Another drawing/sample board
with some description might be helpful here...

> - handle segment, when mouse pointer is also on pad area, which is
> segment area too.
Holding Shift while routing disables snapping to pads. There's also
another patch (Orson is going to merge it) that lets you clarify the
selection prior to dragging a segment with P&S on.

Tom