Re: two bugs: trace clearance display and hierarchical sheet pin name redraw fail

On 30.06.2015 11:34, LordBlick wrote:
- break(split) segment - needed when I want drag segment with slope („D”
shortcut), but only to some middle point. Manual joining two selected,
continuous segments bestead in the same line I see also useful.
Unfortunately I don't understand this point. Can you attach some drawing
explaining it?
I have problem with screnshoot of any opened menu(non-application shortcut is
blocked - my system haven't native screnshooter, but it's only separate, optional program, assigned to „Print Screen" key).
Just in legacy right-click on track, on that menu options you have „Break track”
with bitmaps_png/sources/break_line.svg image.
Join conception in s1.png (tracks in outline view).

- drag segment without slope (sometimes there is need to use other than
90/45° angle)
Possible to implement quickly, but with no shove/walkaround. Are you fine
with that?
- drag footprint with segment's ends
Again, it means no shove/walkaround, at least in the foreseeable future.
Besides, I don't see a clear use case for this feature (it may only work
reasonably well for 2-3 pad components)
2 x OK - sometimes manual intervention is required.

- drag segment end („M”)
In P&S, place the mouse over the end of a segment (or a node in a track) and
 press D.
That's not the same behavior, as you may observe in legacy… Other else is key
„G” assignment, sometimes useful too.

- accuracy path crossing (with 90° and lowest number of segments)
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Another drawing/sample board with
some description might be helpful here...
I mean snap new segment to gird axes, as possible of course, with directly join
to spilit segment, without any middle, angled segments)
See legacy.png and pns.png - PNS gives additional, not necessary segment, and
additionally routing does not keep gird - sometimes useful, but usually not. I
propose also holding Shift to skip gird snap.

- handle segment, when mouse pointer is also on pad area, which is segment
 area too.
Holding Shift while routing disables snapping to pads. There's also another
patch (Orson is going to merge it) that lets you clarify the selection prior
 to dragging a segment with P&S on.
OK, thanks for that hint, it's nice message, I haven't that knowledge before.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick