Mac OSX Cmd vs Ctrl

Le 01/07/2015 22:21, Garth Corral a écrit :

>> On Jul 1, 2015, at 12:22 PM, jp charras <jp.charras@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> The "issue" relative to Ctrl / Cmd is not clear for me.
>>
>> Is it just the name "Ctrl" which should be displayed "Cmd" (which
>> is rather easy to change) or is it something else ?
>>
> I think you are correct that it is merely an issue with the display
> of hotkeys in the list and not an issue in the definition of the
> keys.
>
> Garth

Can you try the rev 5853.

I tried to use Cmd instead of Ctrl on Mac OSX.
Cmd replaces Ctrl in Hotkey list and menus (the result is for example to
run Pcbnew from Kicad, the accelerator key is Cmd + P and no more Ctrl + P.

I cannot test it on my PC.

The Hotkeys config files (if any) should be compatible between OSX and
others systems.
(in config files Cmd and Ctrl modifiers are equivalent)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS