Re: kicad StepUp 3D kicad board and models to STEP

Hi Maurice,

 This is good in SolidWorks as well; I have a few questions:

Where is this FreeCAD script to process the files and create the assembly?

What is the secret to making OCC/FreeCAD create a hierarchical STEP file
rather than a flat file?

- Ciirlo